Integrating Supply and Finance – A New Model For Growth:
- What are the financial Challenges Facing Start-up and Smaller Orthopedic Companies?
- Weighting the top 4 requirements for success:
- Create Product or service differentiation
- Demonstrate Operational and financial leadership
- Build a sound Supplier relationship
- Secure Adequate financing
- Structure Medical innovative Integrations of Supply and Finance
- Its Impact to Valuation
- A brief Case study
David Pelizzon is a retired US Army officer who served almost 30 years on active duty in airborne and special operations units. Since his retirement from active duty in 2003, he has worked as a manufacturing executive in the US and Asia. Prior to starting Squadron Capital Mr. Pelizzon was the Managing Director of Precision Edge Holdings, Colson Associates in Chicago.
Currently he is the President of Squadron Capital, a firm that primarily manages direct investments in operating companies and that also invests in private equity funds and special situations in support of the long term investment objectives of a Chicago based trust.
Mr. Pelizzon is a graduate of the US Military Academy and has advanced degrees from Harvard University and the United States Naval War College.